Hi Lady K,
You signed the petition titled "Demand a Vote on Lifesaving Research," and I have great news - Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist has scheduled a vote on the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act!
Now your own Senators need to know how you feel about this issue. Tell them to vote to support funding this lifesaving research>> http://go.care2.com/e/Lb6/Nu/ByD3
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the Congress to improve peoples lives of so many people suffering from incurable diseases. Stem cells are "blank" cells that have the potential to develop into any type of cell in the body -- nerve cells, heart cells, kidney cells. This gives scientists hope that stem cells could treat illnesses like diabetes, paralysis, and Alzheimer's disease.
A debate on the bill will occur in the Senate on Monday, and there will be a vote held on Tuesday. So we must act quickly!
Tell your Senators to to vote yes on the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act>> http://go.care2.com/e/Lb6/Nu/ByD3
With appreciation,
Michael Lawley,
Care2 and ThePetitionSite team