Yeah, sand and the beach are quite the struggle--and when it's hot out
it doesn't help my muscles to work any better.  As much as I love the
beach I usually end up exhasuted and out of spoons for several days
afterward, but it's still a good time.  I'm nervous to go too far into
the water for fear of getting knocked over and not being able to
easily get back on my feet with waves crashing.

Next weekend I'm taking my new (used) sailboat out for the first
time...now THAT should be an experience.

-Terry

PS - Thank you all for your encouraging words...sometimes it's easy to
forget that you just need to ignore the ignorant and go about living
as if nothing is wrong.