Hi Sharon,

I'm claustrophobic too, so naturally dreaded the thought of an MRI.  Then, last year whenever I was back in the hospital, one of the nurses told me that if I put a dry white washcloth over my eyes, that it would help with the claustrophobic feelings.  Though I did't think it would help, I was very surprised to find that it actually worked!   Sharon, I actually ended up going to sleep in there and was shocked whenever they woke me up and I discoverd that it was all over.  Whenever I think back to all of my earlier MRI shenanigans....*Nurse, pull me out!  Help!  Get me outta here, I can't take it!*......I'm sooooooo mebarrassed.

My last lumbar puncture wasn't done under the floroscope.  Maybe that's why they allowed me to be bent.

Grace