At 11:28 AM 7/30/2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It will all be available on CD.  We even got to see Jim Lubin on a web-cam
type of connection, in real time!  So glad to see you, Jim.

It was really cool to be included "virtually". I hope by the next symposium we can figure out how to do a webcast so others who can't make the trip can watch and listen live via the Internet.

It will be on DVDs to purchase and on the web site to watch at no cost, hopefully in a few months.

----
Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://makoa.org/jim
disAbility Resources: http://www.makoa.org
Please Help: Inkjet & Toner Cartridge Recycling