I worked in a school that was renovated and an entire new wing added. My computer lab was upstairs and next to me was a 5th grade teacher. Eventually she switched schools and we lost contactwith each other for a few years.  In February of 2002 I was hit with TM. In May I went to Johns Hopkins for a "second opinion". She was there, the same day I was. She has TM but a very mild case. She has made an excellent recovery. Tho her extremities were affected and she can't walk for as long as she used to she's doing very well. What is the chance that two people from the same school come down with TM at the exact same time... ????

Trudy