Title: AOL Email
I am not going to get to everyone on my email list today.  I've been at it for over an hour and am not doing well now.

But...I want to say "Thank you" to everyone who sent such sweet and kind uplifting messages of hope and sincere emails of friendship and love.

What a nice group of friends I have made over the years here at TMIC.  It's no fun having TM and being paralyzed, but I couldn't wish for better company to share an illness with.

I don't know why today is an especially bad day for me.  Must be something I ate.  Terrible stomach and head ache along with regular TM pain.  Even though the air has been on all day I can almost see the humidity out of doors.  We've had plenty of rain, but things are drooping out there.

I need someone who knows what they are doing to come and deadhead so I can get a second growth on my flowers outside of my bedroom window...How about it Patti?  You are the closest to me.   Pool Boy  Gardening  Flower  Flowers  Flowers  Flowers  Flowers  Flowers

That was my brave attempt at "levity".  I just love the free emoticons...there is something for everyone.

Again, thank you all.  Maybe I will get back online tonight for a while.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude in MI