well, I just use the good ole stimulation method and use my finger...never seems to fail me and I've been doing it since I got out of the hosp a year now...I have just come to terms with the fact that this is the way it is for now...

bobby jim hijar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you tried squatting.......????  Of course, you'll hafta deposit your stuff on a shallow pan or newspapers.   In the very old dayze, women used to give birth by squatting... there must've been a good reason why they did it that way.

Bobberino
From: ROBERT COOK    To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com   Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] BOWELS

I PREFER THE OIL BASED, IT ALSO LUBRICATES BETTER THAN WATER.  I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET ON THAT PART, SINCE I CANNOT EXCERPT PRESSURE, EXCEPT BY BENDING AND TWISTING MY TORSO WITH MY ARM PUSHING AGAINST THE WALL OR SOMETHING LIKE A HAND RAIL

BOB FROM SPRING, TEX.
From: Stacy Harim   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com  Sent: 8/10/2006 11:24:09 AM

I use magic bullets.  The only place that they can be bought is online.  They are water based instead of oil like the Bisacodyl  or Ducolax suppositories.  They work faster and most of the people I know with paralysis use them.  They were also recommended by my rehab doctor.  Oh and they are cheaper.  You can get a box of a 100 for 45 bucks here http://www.allegromedical.com/browse/ProductDetail.do?pid=190938&utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=magic%20bullet%20suppositories.

Stacy

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
(603)589-1894