Re: Baclofen.  Maybe it doesn't help everyone, but I've found such a huge difference in my ability to move my legs since being on the Baclofen.  It's been such a great help to me, and may even enable me to walk again, as I can now move my legs enough to make the walking movements (just need to strengthen my wasted leg muscles now).  I haven't walked since before Christmas last year, and being on the Baclofen for a few months now, I can't believe the difference. When I forget to take a dose or two, I can feel the difference straight away, as everything starts locking up again, and it gets so hard to move or control - so I know it is the Baclofen that's working for me.  I wish they'd put me on it in the first place.  I'm so glad I'm on it now, and if it helps me to be able to walk again, I will be eternally grateful for it.

Kathryn Keen

Alton Ryder wrote:
spasms are BAD what do you guys take

Baclofen is the drug of choice for spasticity.

Alton