> does [tizanidine] make you sleepy?

No; I wish it did. I usually take it at bedtime or during the night to relax rock hard thigh muscles, another manifestation of excess tone and one that does not bother me out of bed.

My baclofen pump keeps my legs from jerking. The days immediately before my pump would alarm to signal a low reservoir, the pump becomes less effective, and my legs kick like crazy - reach for the tizanidine! But that tells me it is the pump that saves me. I gave up on the baclofen ever solving my excess tone problem in the lower leg where tizanidine is also ineffective, but I'll keep it for this jerking.

Alton