Krissy Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Krissy Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Multiple Sclerosis Radically Improves With Simple Diet Changes
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

more good info we can use :)
tho i need to find out if i can indeed take fish oil tabs, tho I am really allregic to fish (tho not shellfish)..I read somewhere that even folks allergic to fish could take them, but I am skeptical, you know?  Anyone know? Frank?

Multiple Sclerosis Radically Improves With Simple Diet Changes - There are rarely easy solutions for serious diseases like MS, but it is amazing how simple changes can frequently produce dramatic improvements.

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader

http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
~I'm In pretty Good Shape