I too am so very saddened to learn of Karyne's passing. I have only been on the list about 3 years, but I do remember what a caring and warm lady she was. We will all miss her very much.

And Barbara, I think your mother-in-law is a very wise lady.  It is so true - none of us know what tomorrow will bring - or as she says, if we will have a tomorrow.

Linda (Eagle,Idaho)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Karyne Jenke

I am so saddened to hear of Karyne's passing.  She was such a lovely lady, who always had a warm and inspirational message to tell.  She and I had corresponded off and on over my 6+ years on list, and I was always encouraged at how much she always got involved with.

I will tell you all this.  It gives me a huge wake-up call to get my butt moving as much as possible, and to get back into my exercise program.  I have been slacking lately, but we never know what tomorrow will bring.  Maybe some of you have been doing the same.  Let's just do it together and be a support system.

My mother in-law has a saying, something like, all we have is today, nobody promises you tomorrow.  I need to get myself back into life and do whatever I can to make the days that I have left on this earth as full as possible.

Warm hugs to all, Barbara A in Auburn CA