I take 2400mg Gabapentin, but my tingling and pain have been 100% for the last
36 hrs.  I hope it is a delayed reaction from too much activity 4 days ago.  I
also wonder if my glutunously high calorie diet attributes to this pain.
Therefore, I'm sitting still and cutting calories.  I wish someone had our cure!
Patti - Michigan