Hi Natalie and Sharon,

I have a MS dx and I have no brain lesions.  I have three lesions in spine.  Two which are new Feb this year.  I saw Dr. Kerr back in the fall of 2000 and he gave me the MS dx also.  Hope this info helps and doesn't make things even more confusing.

Have a wonderful day!  Jenna

Natalie Boyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Sharon,
I have more than a few brain lesions and some are where they would be in MS. But, radiologist and 2 neuros say I do not have MS.I would need to have more brain lesions in each of the places where I do now.  So, guess there are brain lesions in TM. But, now I have found that my TM diagnosis is not definite. Doctors are not sure, but think that I may have had some espisodes of it, since all symptoms and occurances sound like TM. ---- Most people have lesions on their brain, so I am told and have read on web; and it is not a big deal unless they are in certain places and there are enough of them.
Natalie