passing this on from my TM forum in the new england area...
K.

Hi there,

 My husband has just been informed that we are going to be relocated to Portland, Maine from Toronto, Canada. It will probably not be for several months, possibly as long as a year but now we know that this is our destination, although his job has changed their minds on where they want us several times. He has been in Canada for 7 years, I have been here my whole life. I got TM 2 years ago, six months after the birth of my first child. I was 37 at the time. I have had another child since, altthough that was a scarey proposition so I also have a 5 month old. I would be interested to know if there are any good docs within driving distance of Portland....I was looking in to Houston and Boston because those seemed the most likely destinations for us but now Portland it is. I have never been there so I haven't a clue what I am in for but we are probably going to take a vacation there this summer to take a quick look around. Anyways if you have any advice about Maine, I would love to hear it.

Krissy Zodda
Tri State Support Group Leader
(603)589-1894
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html