From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:15:37 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2006 #151

Stanford mailed my MRI's to me about two years after I was discharged.  They didn't want to store them.

From: "Sandy Heidel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TMlist" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:17:55 -0500
I think the seven year pitch is my hospital's policy.  It may not be universal. I asked if I could come and get them and they said no. I can get a copy of the CD or a copy of the films at 8 bucks a sheet. But, the can gets the original.  I am thinking I have to appeal to the hosp board of directors and see what I can do there.

In my abundant spare time I do some art work that is fancied by the wife of the medical center director. I will be seeing her at a charity event where I will be contributing some work and she will undoubtedly be bidding. Her husband and I will have to chat a bit before the deal is done.  Everything is negotiable isn't that what they say?  I can let you have that for $100 bucks and a complete set of films of my spinal cord!  Ya, that's the deal.
Sandy