I'M NOT ARGUING BOBBY....I JUST KNOW WHAT I KNOW.  IT'S YOUR CHOICE, WHETHER YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT.  I'VE BEEN TO SEE TWO OF THE MOST FAMOUS ENVIRO. DOCS IN THE COUNTRY.....& THEY BOTH SAY THE SAME THING.  MY ILLNESS IS FROM MOLD.  PERIOD.
V.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:46 PM
Subject: [TMIC] from a nuther e-pal

Subject: Re: [TMIC] Fw: CAUSES OF TM --CHECK OUT THE RED HIGHLITES

It seems that Victoria's interpretation of "fungal" infection and the TM causes interpretation of "fungal" infection are different.  Please read the links below:

These are fungal infections such as thrush, athlete's foot, (athlete's foot is probably not a cause of TM, but I just added it in there) etc.

Inhaling mold is not listed as a fungal infection.  Not in dispute is that your cause of TM is from inhaling mold in a moldy building, but that there are many causes, and ALL people inhaling mold will not get TM.

I have been exposed to mold all my life and it has never affected my health.  I was (and still maintain my license) a building contractor, so I do know that I was exposed when doing re-construction.  That is not what caused my TM.