I know that Mavis in Australia will be having a great birthday celebration, as her grandson is improving now.  I have forwarded the latest update on Dane for all of you:

          Hello Everybody,
                                    Dane is out of ICU as of yesterday and
down in the high dependancy section of the childrens ward.   He has had most
of the plumbing and wiring removed from his post operation time.   He is
looking much better.  He had a short breast feed from his mother today, but
tired after a couple of minutes, medical staff are happy so far and said he
will improve in his breast feeding as his strength gains.   We are off to
see him tomorrow, girls will be in school and Davin will be in day care.
Liv spends the day with Dane and Shaun the nights at the  hospital.   They
hope to have him home in about a month if all goes to plan and well.   Such
a relief to see him so much better.   It was a close call though.
Any way I am off to bed, fairly tired this evening.
Take care and thanks all.
Love and Kind Regards from Errol & Mavis and family, South East Queensland,
Australia....