Janet,
Do you take anything for the banding??
Heather in Calgary
----- Original Message -----
From: Janet Dunn
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 7:45 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC]banding

I am so glad to hear of these accounts of banding.  Mine is intense, and I often feel like I  am so alone in this.  You all have been aptly describing the feeling.  At first I thought it was strained muscles, and have spent a fortune on Rolfing treatments to ease it off.  (They didn’t work)  Thank you for sharing your experiences.  Mine is on the  right side, from the torso on down the leg, right to the foot.

Janet