Sorry, it was just a dream I had in the night so I followed it I do not know if it helped but I try to listen when GOD or whoever speaks...Wish I could dream what it is that would make your problems go away..
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2006 #160

Hi Jaime,

Just so you know, we can't do the large quantities of brocolli thing.  It is very high in Vitamin K, which counteracts the blood thinning qualities of Coumadin.   I wish it were as easy as drinking brocolli juice to get improvement - how wonderful that would be.

Coumadin is used to thin blood to keep from forming clots, causing DVT's.  DVT's, not good!  I've had 2 in my left leg and to be honest, the DVT's have been  much more of a complication in my life than my TM has.

Thanks for the thought though.

Hugs, Barbara A