LOL, I did not even notice/know you were gone, gggg. Did I miss some good drama. Darn. You will have to do it again. :)
Natalie

It sounds like many of you are not now nor have not gotten email since Thursday...

Does that mean that nobody knows about my big comeback?  And I did it with such fanfare!

By the way, did anyone get the email I sent about my leaving the List?  Did anyone miss me while I was gone?  If no one got email then my markedly morose missing mainly went unnoticed by the majority...(there ought to be many more "m" words in that terrible "what-ever-it-is") for it to be entertaining but that's my 2 cents of TM troubles.

So, to those of you who got the twenty or so emails, did anything of note (besides my leaving and subsequent returning) happen of which we ought to be appraised?

God Loves Us All,
Jude