From: Jill Z
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] tm

Linda,
Sorry this took sooo long.  I've been so busy with school and work and back to school for my daughter too.
I used to get the pains a long time ago but now they are worse since I got the TM last year.
My pains seem to get worse the more stressed out I get, but I wrote tonight about my jaw and stuff feeling "funny" all the time.  I feel like I'm grinding my teeth alot and I'm just all out of whack?  I'm going to the neuro on 10/18 and see what he says.  I'm sure that means more MRI's.  I just hope it's not MS.  It seems like other people w/ those symptoms are the MS'rs.  On the other hand....at least there's meds for MS like that LDN stuff that everyone is raving about.
Hang in there,
Jill

L T CHERPESKI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jill - oh thank you for writing. I have not seen any posts about people having these pains in their head! I thought I was all alone on that one. And, yes, they are very very scary - new lesions and aneurism or even worse have all crossed my mind. I have had them every single day, on and off all day long, and most of the time now when it happens I say out loud to myself "gee that was a nice pain" - My neuro now wants to do a brain MRI - I can't even imagine what is causing this. How long have you had the pains?
Hugs to you - hang in there
Linda C