Cc: TM List
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Lesion at C5

Did your doc say the dry mouth was MS related?  I have had dry mouth now for about 8 months.  My tongue hurts at times from the dryness.  I've had swallowing problems off and on for 8 years and often slur my speech.   When was the new MRI done that showed the brain lesion?

Sharon --from Arizona TM 1997 to MS 1998
It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.  ~Ashleigh Brilliant