From: Natalie Boyles      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; TM list
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Brain stuff or not

LOL Frank! Are you really serious about taking ones husband along so the doctor will believe them?  I never drag my husband along if I can help it.He only gets a few days off as is. And, I am a grown woman and I feel it would be like taking along a parent or guardian. Please tell me doctors do not think like that. Sounds like a scene out of "Gone from the Wind."  " Why Brett,I think she is haven a case of the vapors."

This has given me a good laugh, oh my. Patti, Frank is cool, I guess he is maybe telling us how it is. Are you?
Natalie

You should tread lightly F.  In defense of women, is there a difference between men who are in pain and men who are a PAIN?
Patti