Hello,
Today I went to my neurologist after being on Dantrium for a few months.

I have seen very, very little benefit from Dantrium 100 mg. per day.  It helps a little with spasms but I still end up taking Valium.  The stiffness is the same or even a little worse.

The neuro prescribed Baclofen for me to take after slowly backing off and discontinuing with Dantrium.

Has anyone else had the same experience?  I believe Jim Lubin said the Dantrium helps him.

Gary in Michigan where it is beginning to feel like Fall.