When I get tired, my voice gets weak and very raspy.
I hate EMGs!

BERNARD BUTCHER

From: Sharon Marsden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:20 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Voice problem

I have something fairly new going on and I'm wondering if anyone here has any info about it.  I'm having difficulty talking very loud.  My "voice" hurts and when I talk very loud my upper throat, under my jaw and head hurt.  I know voice modulation problems happen in MS but I'm wanting to hear from others who have this too.  I've asked on my MS group but now one there has any experience with it.
I also have had extremely dry mouth for about 8 months.  I had a new MRI in June that showed "rapid progression".  I'm seeing my neuro tomorrow for an EMG and for him to compare the the most recent MRIs with the ones done 3 years ago.  He's seen the recent MRIs but I forgot to take my copies of the old ones when I saw him in July.

Sharon

Sharon --from Arizona TM 1997 to MS 1998
It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.  ~Ashleigh Brilliant
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSersLife/