    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Robert Pall <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
    TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com <mailto:TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, October 09, 2006 8:36 AM
    *Subject:* RE: [TMIC] Sudden Onset

    My TM started as a feeling of first my right leg going numb,
    followed about an hour later with my left leg doing the same. In
    all it took less than 3 hours for me to lose all sensation below
    my waist. Even  though it is over 9 years ago I cannot recall any
    pain whatsoever. In fact all of my discomfort started months later
    when some feeling returned. Unfortunatley the feeling that
    returned was pins and needles, numbness, and horrible banding.
I had my annual evaluation last week with Dr. Kerr and as always
    he gave me hope. He is going ahead full steam with stem cells and
    hopes to have his first human tests within 2-3 years. As always I
    volunteered to be in the first group.Don't lose faith, I truly
    believe help is on the way...if not for some of us old timers,
certainly for the younger people in our group. Rob in New Jersey