From: Jim Lubin
Sent: 10/14/2006 7:53:39 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Use GoodSearch to Benefit TMA!

The Transverse Myelitis Association is one of the charities participating in GoodSearch, a new Internet search engine that donates half of the advertising revenue it earns to charity. Each time you use GoodSearch and designate the Transverse Myelitis Association as your charity of choice, GoodSearch will donate a portion of the advertising revenue earned from the search to the Transverse Myelitis Association.

It’s easy to use. Just go to the GoodSearch homepage www.goodsearch.com and type “myelitis” into the “Who do you GoodSearch for?” box, and click verify. After the first time, each time you return to the home page, Transverse Myelitis Association will appear as your designated charity. There is even a button you can click to see the number of searches and the amount raised.

Add GoodSearch to your bookmarks or make it your homepage to make it easier to use. Also, spread the wo! rd to your family and friends to help generate more contributions. GoodSearch estimates each search will raise $0.01 for your designated charity. 100 supporters searching twice a day could generate $730 a year, 1000 supporters - $7,300, and 10,000 supporters searching twice a day could generate $73,000!

With your help, GoodSearch can generate donations, at no cost to you that will help fund the goals of the Transverse Myelitis Association.

http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=607112

www.greatamericanbeanbag.com