Title: AOL Email
Hi Michelle,

Your email came at the perfect time for me.  I learned yesterday that my doctor is discharging me from her practice because I take up too much of her time and she doesn't feel as though she is doing me any good.  She said exactly what you say, almost word for word.

I feel lost and scared that I will run out of medication before I find another doctor.  She is giving me a month to do it.  The difficulty lies with knowing who to select.  No one will give me any names of doctors who treat SCI patients.  I will call my insurance company in the morning and have them send me a booklet with available doctors in it.  My doctor recommended that I find an Internist.  That was big of her.

Anyway, your words are right on the money and I just wanted to tell you how right you are.

Peace,
Jude