Hey everyone!! Its Ami.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Thinks are going ok for Mike.  Not a huge amount of progress, but every little bit moves us one step closer to recovery.  He has been moved from a spinal cord rehab facility to a nursing home.  Here lies the problem.  The home is not (as you can well imagine) giving him the therapy he so desperately needs.  Last week he visited his doctor at Johns Hopkins who wrote a letter insisting he be moved to a chronic care facility for rehab.  This is where you all come in.

I am not the most knowledgable person when it comes to the internet.  I have googled spinal cord rehab facilities.  He moved from Kernan Hospital in Baltimore, so him going back there is out of the question.  We are looking for somewhere in south central pa, western maryland or northern west virginia (anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Hagerstown, MD).  If any of you could help me comprise a list of centers that we could possibly move him to, I will be so grateful.

Hope this message finds all of you in high spirits!

God Bless all of you,

Ami

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.