Tracey:  I have taken my sweet time, I guess, getting ready for this step
mentally.  The first year was the worst.  Now I have bowel "control" at
least 90% of the time.  I have tried the medications, etc. and I just get
UTIs. What kind of procedures are they doing?  Exercises?  Ive tried
hourly trips to the bathroom, and what I get with that is no voiding until
I stand up and get somewhere else, then it goes!  Dr. Wright said it
sounded like my bladder is just doing whatever it wants to when it wants
to, regardless.  I said, YEP.  Of course, I am  61, had a hysterectomy and
then surgical repair of cystocele, rectocele, and urethral sling.  Tell me
more of what they are doing with Ashlee.   Cora