HAPPY HOLIDAYS! WISHING YOU THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR... LOVE, DEB C IN
MI.--- On Fri 12/22, < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:From: [mailto: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:27:02
ESTSubject: Re: [TMIC] (no subject)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from freezing Auburn, CA. Now, I know
that it is colder in some parts of the country/world than here, but it is so
much colder than this body likes it.  I guess I really shouldn't complain since
we have had some variety of sun, wind, rain, hail and ice.  So far, no snow
though, but we only get snow every so often. Anyway, just a wish that we all
will be able to stay warm and have somebody to share the season with. Warm Hugs
to all, Barbara A

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.