To: "tmic-list-at-eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 5:44 PM
Subject: [TMIC] OT Happy New Year

Hi Everyone
It's been quite slow on this site and I hope it was a good sign that everyone was busy with family and friends through the Christmas season. I was!

I like each new year, new beginnings, new chances, resolutions, hopes, and dreams. Of course, I like old memories and friends!

Happy New Year and Blessings to each of you
Patti