Hi Bob,
I wrote to the list in Nov about LDN.  I am still  taking it and still
having some improvement while on it.  If you go to
http://www.remedyfind.com/treatments/0/2165/
 there are first hand accounts about LDN from people who have various
illnesses. Also, here is a site that should help you. And, the owner is very
good about answering questions about LDN.
http://www.freewebs.com/crystalangel6267/index.htm

Good luck in your searching.
Natalie B

<http://remedy.com>