PAM WHO IS INTERESTED IN EVERYONES  OPINION AND WHAT HELPS THEM.

I think that Pam makes a valid point.  For a lot of  us the worst part of
having TM is the terrible depression that comes from  the life changes, losses,
pain, and on and on.

If some kind of medication or exercise or new technique  helps someone I
certainly want to hear about it.  I feel as though I  am of sufficient
intelligence to do the necessary "leg work" online,  offline and otherwise, to
help me
make the proper decision for  myself...MYSELF...no one else.

I print out a lot of what comes over the list and take  them to my doctor
where we discuss what she thinks about it.  I do  some research and if
necessary
ask for a second opinion.

Let's share everything that works for us...one never  knows...however, I do
believe that if all of a sudden there was a miracle  cure, a lot more people
would be talking about it and in more places than  only here on the Internet.

Lots of Love to All of You who have helped me  immensely,
Jide