Dear Gunny,

  I am so sorry to hear about your mom.  You and your mom are in my thoughts
and prayers. My you feel the comfort of those around you. Please let us know
how you are doing.

  Jenna

Gunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hey People;

For those of you that know me, you may remember the story of when my Mom feel
and I had to pick her up. Well, I can't pick her up now. Mom's been in a
Nursing Home since last April. She had a Fistula put in her arm for Dyalisis
but it kept clotting so she had surgery to repair that last Thursady. Guess
what, more clotong so she decided to quit. She now has at the most maybe three
days let. She went from talking yesterday to not responding today. Eurmic
poison is taking over. It's for the nest. This lady has endured a lot of shit
in her life so now it's alomst over. I'm gonna miss her. I'll te ya know when
she's gone. Oh. one thing she did ask me to do was to spread some of her ashes
over 586 N. Howard St., Akron Ohio. That's the house she and I were born in,
so, that's what I'm gonna do. I'll bark at you all in a couple days.

Gunny

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.