  From: Tracey L. Black
  To: TM List
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:12 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] WONDERFUL NEWS

  My daughter, Ashlee, has just permanently given up her wheelchair. She is now
using an up n go walker and her forearm crutches as her only form of
transportation!!! She is coming up on her 2 year anniversary with TM, on Feb 1,
2007.

  Tracey L. Black
  Certified Insurance Service Representative
  Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
  Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
  Fax - 717-334-3414

  Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained.