Frank,

One is May Day (May 1st),the second is Lammas Day (Aug. 1st, just before my birthday), and the third ... ? Happy Halloween! Didn't think I remembered did ya Frank? Hope you have a happy candlemas day!

Larry in Oklahoma where I can't find any woodchucks or groundhogs. I've only been able to find puppies and they (all 8 of them) did see their shadows today.

Larry Throne, MSW

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tMIC-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] OT- Woodchuck Day-OT
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:47:48 -0500
Dear All,

This my annual message.

Why Woodchuck day??

Prehistory Man (and women) knew this day as half way from the winter solstice to the Equinox.

Does anyone remember the other half way dates between Equinoxes and Solstices (Three)??

Christians know this day as Candlemas Day

Old Scotish saying, "If Candlemas Day is bright and clear, there'll be two winters in the year."

I hope this fills you with knowledge.

Good Luck

pH