Hi everyone, I don't know how many remember me...I'm Jake's mom, Judi DeGrand.
I haven't posted in a long time. To catch you up, Jake is now going to college
at CMU for environmental Land Use and GPS imaging. He is completely
independant.  We are very proud of him.
He has recently taken on a new Doctor  in his new town and this Dr. has asked
him if he is interested in Thorcic Epidural procedure....he is pretty busy with
school and asked me to find more out about it...well most of the stuff I find
on the internet is either for pregnancy or that paraplegia happens after the
procedure. Has anyone had this procedure to relieve chronic pain? Can you tell
me of any good sites to go to to find out about the pros and cons of this
procedure?  Thanks alot. Judi

Live well, laugh often, love much.
Catch ya later, Judi

Looking for earth-friendly autos?