rejection of the notice by a spam filter, please add our MedWatch address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], to your address book.

> Thank you for using FDA MedWatch as a trusted source for timely safety
information on drugs, devices and diagnostics regulated by the U.S. Food
and Drug Administration. If you find this e-mail notification helpful,
please consider telling colleagues and friends about MedWatch and this
e-mail notification process.  They can learn more and subscribe to the
e-list at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.

http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/feedback.htm