I was just recently at Johns Hopkins and met with Dr. Benjamin Greenberg. Dr.
Greenberg is the Co-Director of the Transverse Myelitis Center along with Dr.
Douglas Kerr.

One of the questions that I had for Dr. Greenberg was about the use of a
multivitamin. His answer was for me to take an average multivitamin. His only
concern was about the amount of Vitamin B6. He told me that he had several
people
come into his center in a wheel chair due to the amount of Vitamin B6 that the
people were taking.

I will be speaking with Dr. Greenberg on Tuesday about the amount of Vitamin
B6 that he feels is the proper amount to take. I will let our TM group know
what he has to say.

Mark
Marlton, NJ