I know we have discussed this in the past & I hate to beat a dead horse but has anyone used any of the internet phone companies other than vonage? I have only spoken with a few people in my area and they seem very pleased with vonage but none have tried other companies. I am really tired of paying ma-bell so much each month if other options are just a good or even better. So, please let me know what you folks know & think.

Thanks, Larry in Oklahoma where the puppies are just about ready for you guys to come pick up

Valentine’s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping