Leesa Luna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:31:33 -0500
From: "Leesa Luna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NPR.org - Sudden Paralysis and The Best Seat in the House

 Krissy,
Haven't been active at the TM site but still get postings at my old aol site.
Heard this today on NPR and thought you and the others would find this
interesting. Not too many times TM comes up anywhere.

I don't find him funny which may be because I am in a wheelchair, live alone
and take care of myself. I recommend listening to the story first and then
reading the excerpt from his book. Let me know what you think.
~Leesa

Leesa thought you would be interested in this story: NPR : Sudden Paralysis and
The Best Seat in the House
 http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7644582&sc=emaf

*Listen to this story*
Please click on the headline to the story using a RealAudio or WindowsMedia
player.
For players or technical support, please visit NPR's Audio Help page.
http://www.npr.org/help/index.html?showdiv=100.

*Order a text transcript of this story*
http://www.npr.org/transcripts/

Support for NPR comes from AARP
Commited to championing the future of every generation...from health and
finances to volunteering and travel. Learn more at < http://aarp.org>.

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin
http://www.geocities.com/tmladyk/home.html
~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~