SELL IT FOR SCRAP METAL AND RECOUP SOME $ BACK

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 3/22/2007 12:12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Swelling legs 2nd reply

In a message dated 3/22/2007 1:03:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
Btw, my bike is a great clothes rack too.  Seat holds boxes well also. :)

Kevin
Isn't it wonderful how we TM'ers take the initiative and find multiple uses for
our excersizers and support mechanisms.  Walkers make wonderful quilt
racks...things like that.

Who can come up with the most unusual use for a piece of equipment/help aid?

You may win a prize for the best idea...

Peace and Good Luck,
Jude

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.