Yes, and he was on Talk of the Nation on National Public radio, and if you
want to hear it, you can access it on www.npr.org     It was on Feb 28th,
I think: don't hold me to that.  We played it on the computer just the
other night, as my husband hadn't heard it, and I only heard the last five
minutes of the broadcast.
Cora