Yep, I got pregnant and had a daughter two years ago
(diagnosed with TM in 2001). My symptoms got worse in
the first months. I was exhausted and sick from the
pregnancy and that made my TM symptoms flare up. By
the time I got to my 3rd trimester, though, my TM
symptoms were much, much better and stayed that way
even after I delivered (and even now, knock on wood!).
I had a C-section.

Good luck!
Cossy