I WILL BE UN SUBSCRIBING FOR A BOT.  I AM CHANGING ISP'S TO ROADRUNNER.  I HOPE
TO BE BACK UP AND RUNNING SOON WITH ALL MY ADDRESSES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS TO LISTS
REACTIVATED.

WISH ME LUCK ON GETTING IT ALL DONE.  NO NEED TO REPLY AS I WILL BE OFF THE
LIST EFFECTIVE TODAY

BOB

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, you are hereby notified, that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this, transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended, recipient, please immediately notify me by reply electronic message
and delete the message from your system.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: Any advice contained in this message was not written
and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the
purpose of avoiding penalties with respect to taxes that may be imposed upon
the taxpayer.