Hello to all,
  I just joined the group this week.  I got early signs of TM around  the 2nd
week of Dec. 06 and by Christmas I was completely paralyzed from TM.  My dr.
tried using steriods by it didn't reverse my TM at all.  I went to a couple
small rehab. centers nearby, but by the 2nd one, I had decided I wanted to get
out of a small one and go to a bigger one to Baylor Rehab.  I recently returned
from there, this month actually.  I hope you all get this - I wasn't for sure
if I used the correct address.  Natalie

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.