Dear friends, I have a daughter in law that suffers with vasculitis. She real
has a hard time with it and her job requires her to be on her feet most ofthe
day. I kmow that this has nothing to dowithTM, we have enough to deal with.lol
Butshe comes home and is in swollen and hurting.Ilove her and I would loveto
here if anyone here can give her some treatments otrher than steriods, which
she does do but is limited to how many times a year she can take them. I told
her to ask her Dr.to put her in a solumedral drip from time to time but I don't
bean about. With the wealth of knowledge on this list I hope some one can be of
assistance. GOD BLESS YOU ALL  Rick