Hi everyone. I had a real scare a few days ago. I had been experiencing heart
fluttering for about 4 or 5 days, but they would come and go. But last Wed.
night when my son came in from church, I told him to lay out his clothes
because if it wasn't any better the next morning, I was going to call 911. And
the next morning when I woke up it was worse than ever. So the ambulance came
and took me to the hospital. When we arrived I heard to driver tell Dr.
McQuire, who actually ran out to the ambulance, that my heart rate was 220 but
my blood pressure had completely bottomed out. They could not even get a BP
reading. After a few tests, a heart doctor came in to see me. He ordered an
echocardiogram and started me on Digatev. My heart went back to normal about 2
hours after I got to the hospital and I have had no more episodes. But I have
to admit, I have an appointment with the heart Dr. Monday, and I am frightened.
So please keep me in your prayers. I do believe in the power of
 prayer so the more the better. Thank you all so very much. I care about each
and everyone of you and consider all of you my extended family.....I guess
because in reading the e-mails that you guys send I find out just how much all
of us have in common.  Well, all of you take care and God Bless you all, Anne
Shreve, Eden, North Carolina

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.