Is anyone here diabetic.  I have been been recently  diagnosed as 'insulin
resistant' and put on Byetta which really, really curbs my  appetite.  To bad I
can't stand up to weigh.

What kind of exercises can I do since I am stuck in  bed?

My dr also said I should eat between 150 and 180 grams of  protein a day and
that means drinking those protein drinks but I would still  have to drink four
of them and they are not cheap.  I don't have room in my  stomach for normal
meals and all of these protein liquids.

I think he is not only treating my diabetes but preparing me  for the
lap-band surgery I want to get if the Bariatric Center here ever get  Medicare
approval.  I know if I can lose some weight this diabetes will go  away as I am
hardly diabetic.

Anyone here have the same problem, any ideas or  suggestions?

Thanks!

Hildred in NC
TM since '76